myUHN Patient Portal is a secure website for patients of University Health Network (UHN). UHN is a health care and research organization made up of four health care centres. These centres are: Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, Toronto General Hospital, Toronto Western Hospital, and the Toronto Rehabilitation Institute.
The myUHN Patient Portal lets you see your appointments and results from all UHN hospitals and clinics as soon as they are ready. With myUHN, you can access your personal health record anywhere, anytime on a computer, smartphone or tablet. Ask for a registration code when you check in for your next appointment or call myUHN Support at 416 340 3777.
What will I see in myUHN Patient Portal?
With myUHN, you can:
- See your UHN appointments and receive appointment reminders
- See your UHN lab results dating back to 2008
- See your UHN reports, such as pathology and imaging reports, and clinic notes dating back to May 1, 2015
- Find links to education resources, medical dictionaries and other helpful websites
- Share your health information with others
Contact the myUHN Patient Portal Team
For questions about sign in, registration, registration codes or using myUHN:
Phone: 416 340 3777
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 5:00pm