Health Psychology Interns
MA and PhD Graduate Students with previous experience in direct patient clinical contact (preference for applicants to have worked with oncology patients).
Sept 15th to June 15th (9 months).
- Population: adult survivors of childhood cancer
- Clinical Assessments: psychosocial functioning; distress screening
- Clinical Intervention: individual psychotherapy
- Population: urologic cancers: prostate, testicular, kidney, bladder cancer patients
- Clinical Assessments: health psychological assessment
- Clinical Intervention: individual psychotherapy; couple therapy; sex therapy
- Impact of late effects of cancer and cancer treatment on psychosocial development
- Transition from pediatric to adult health care
- Quality of life
- Health-related quality of life and survivorship in cancer patients
Please submit applications to
Dr. Marta Statucka with "Psychology Practicum Application" as the subject header.
- Cover letter (only 1 cover letter is required even if applying to multiple clinics)
- Curriculum vitae
- Copies of unofficial undergraduate and graduate transcripts
- A listing of Psychological and/or Neuropsychological tests that the student has administered, scored, interpreted and written reports for
- Two letters of recommendation
The deadline for receipt of all application materials is early February 1. Notification date for applicants is March 22. The specific dates will be set on the day of GTA Practicum Day.