Photo: Kelvin Young Photography
Our cutting-edge radiation technologies and capacity to treat over 8,000 patients every year makes the Radiation Medicine Program at the Princess Margaret the largest of its kind in Canada and one of the largest in North America.
With a strong focus on research and education, and a commitment to individualized, patient-centred care, our interprofessional team of radiation oncologists, therapists, physicists and nurses supports the assessment, planning, treatment and follow-up care for common, rare and complex forms of cancer.
Precision Radiation Medicine. Personalized Care. Global Impact.
Advance exemplary radiation medicine through patient care, research and education in partnership with our patients and community.
Innovation, Excellence, Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity.
Our practice is closely integrated into
Site Groups that work together with other oncology specialists and health care professionals. The work we do is guided by our commitment to:
- Focus on patient-centred care with attention to quality, safety and expertise.
- Nurture a mutually supportive environment that offers professional advancement and support for all.
- Integrate academia and clinical practice.
- Support an inter-professional, collaborative team environment with active partnerships locally, nationally and internationally.
- Be nimble, adaptable and responsive to opportunities and changes in our environment.
If you would like more information about the program, please contact