Guide for Physicians Referring to the Psychosocial Oncology Clinic
Go back to Patient Referral homepage
Note: Psychosocial Oncology only accepts referrals from UHN physicians for Princess Margaret cancer patients.
Referral forms are available on the UHN intranet
If your patient needs immediate, urgent care:
- Between Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm: call 416 946 4525
- After hours: call 416 946 4501 ext. 3155 and ask for the Psychiatrist on Call
Please note: All patients who are suicidal, or at risk or harming themselves or others are considered urgent.
To complete the standard referral process:
- Download and complete Psychosocial Oncology Referral Form from the UHN intranet.
- Fax the completed form to 416 946 2047. The form will be reviewed to ensure that it is complete; if incomplete, the form will be returned to you.
- Our office will call you with information about the patient’s first appointment.