This virtual class will provide general information about clinical trials, with a focus on the Princess Margaret clinical trials program.
This class is for people who want to learn about clinical trials or are interested in oncology (cancer) trials. The class will cover the following topics:
- What are clinical trials?
- Why are clinical trials important?
- Who can take part in clinical trials?
- What can you expect if you take part in a clinical trial?
- Is a clinical trial right for you?
Registration is required. Email* PMTrialsfirstname.lastname@example.org to register for this virtual class.
* Email is not a secure method of communication. Please do not send any personal health information over email.
This is a virtual class led by an instructor. You will get a link to the class when you register.