Cutting-edge radiation technologies and capacity to treat over 8,000 patients every year makes the Radiation Medicine Program (RMP) at the Princess Margaret the largest of its kind in Canada and one of the largest in North America.
With a strong focus on research and education, and a commitment to individualized, patient-centred care, our interprofessional team of radiation oncologists, therapists, physicists and nurses supports the assessment, planning, treatment and follow-up care for common, rare and complex forms of cancer.
Precision Radiation Medicine. Personalized Care. Global Impact.
Advance exemplary radiation medicine through patient care, research and education in partnership with patients and the community.
Innovation, Excellence, Collaboration, Accountability, Integrity
RMP's practice is closely integrated into
Site Groups that work together with other oncology specialists and health care professionals.
The work is guided by a commitment to:
- Focus on patient-centred care with attention to quality, safety and expertise.
- Nurture a mutually supportive environment that offers professional advancement and support for all.
- Integrate academia and clinical practice.
- Support an inter-professional, collaborative team environment with active partnerships locally, nationally and internationally.
- Be nimble, adaptable and responsive to opportunities and changes in the health care environment.
Radiation Therapy Centre webpages for more information about clinical care.
RMP's strategic priorities in support of these commitments are:
CURE: Empower predictive health and accelerate response-driven adaptive radiotherapy
COMFORT and CONFIDENCE: Enhance personalized, equitable, compassionate care through a technology-enabled patient experience transformation
EVOLVE: Establish a centre of excellence in advanced particle therapy and theranostics
CONNECT: Elevate systems to maximize innovation and wellbeing
This is a test to see if editing the content on the page gets impacted by the "On this page" widget.
So far so good!