Advisory: Give yourself extra time when travelling by car to Toronto General Hospital, Princess Margaret Cancer Centre, or Toronto Rehab University Centre. City of Toronto construction on University Ave. may cause delays.
At UHN, we strive to deliver Compassionate Care & Caring. Learn more about the services and supports that are available to you throughout your journey.
Our UHN programs and services are among the most advanced in the world. We have grouped our physicians,
staff, services and resources into 10 medical programs to meet the needs of our patients and help us make
the most of our resources.
At the heart of everything we do at UHN are our Healthcare Professionals. Refer a patient to one of our 12 medical programs. Learn more about the resources and opportunities available for professional growth.
University Health Network has grown to be one of the largest research and teaching hospital networks in Canada - pioneers in improving the lives of patients. Our long history of health professions education at Toronto General, Toronto Western, Princess Margaret and Toronto Rehab hospitals has consistently advanced the science of education.
University Health Network is a health care and medical research organization in
Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The scope of research and complexity of cases at UHN has made us a national and international
source for discovery, education and patient care.
Being touched by illness affects us in different ways. Many people want to give back to the community
and help others. At UHN, we welcome your contribution and offer different ways you can help so you can find one that suits you.
The Newsroom is the source for media looking for information about UHN or trying to connect with one
of our experts for an interview. It's also the place to find UHN media policies and catch up on our news stories, videos, media releases,
podcasts and more.
Toronto (Dec. 4, 2006) - The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation is pleased to announce the top prize winners in The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Cash, Cars & Condos Lottery 2006. All 40,701 prize draws have now been completed.
Proceeds will be directed to critical cancer research programs at Princess Margaret Hospital benefiting cancer patients throughout Ontario.
All 40,701 prize winners will be listed in next Thursday's& edition (December 14th) of the Toronto Star and on the lottery website at www.princessmargaretlotto.com. All winners will be contacted in writing by the professional services firm of BearingPoint as to what they have won and how to claim their prize.
The winners of the Top Ten Valued Grand Prizes in The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Cash, Cars & Condos Lottery 2006 are:
1) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: ANTONIA PAPAS, WOODBRIDGE, Ticket #058663
2) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: BELTA FREITAS, MISSISSAUGA, Ticket #083429
3) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: ANNE PEEVER, KIRKLAND LAKE, Ticket #155437
4) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: HOPELYN SPENCE, BRAMPTON,Ticket#164689
5) LUXURY WATERVIEW PENTHOUSE CONDO, 2007 PORSCHE CAYMAN S & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: GLEN RICHARDS, CALEDON, Ticket #004941
6) LUXURY FULLY FURNISHED BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORT CONDO, ALL-NEW 2007 MERCEDES-BENZ GL450 & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: WAYNE STOCKS, OAKVILLE, Ticket #206552
7) CHIC DOWNTOWN CONDO, ALL-NEW 2006 BMW M Coupe & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: JOE IANNOTTA, NORTH YORK, Ticket #186491
8) 2006 FORD GT, LUXURY DAYTONA BEACH VACATION & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: KENNETH KING, BRAMPTON, Ticket #197699
9) 2007 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE GT, LUXURY ITALIAN VACATION & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: DONALD PAYNE, NEWBURY Ticket #198039
10) 2007 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHRCI ROADKING CLASSIC & 2007 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLSTNI SOFTAIL & $20,000 CASHWINNER: KARENA PHIDD, TORONTO, Ticket #064588
** ATTENTION: Assignment Editor:
The 10 Grand Prize winners will be gathered today at 2:30pm, (December 5th, 2006) at Princess Margaret Hospital (610 University Ave), in the Main Atrium (Ground floor) to be presented with their letter of congratulations and instructions regarding claiming their prize. Needless to say, the winners have been shocked, ecstatic, joyous, and in varying states of excitement and disbelief - a very exciting opportunity to meet today's luckiest people. All media are invited.
Phone: 416 340 4636