Our UHN programs and services are among the most advanced in the world. We have grouped our physicians, staff, services and resources into 10 medical programs to meet the needs of our patients and help us make the most of our resources.
University Health Network is a health care and medical research organization in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The scope of research and complexity of cases at UHN has made us a national and international source for discovery, education and patient care.
Our 10 medical programs are spread across eight hospital sites – Princess Margaret, Toronto General, Toronto Rehab’s five sites, Toronto Western – as well as our education programs through the Michener Institute of Education at UHN. Learn more about the services, programs and amenities offered at each location.
Maps & Directions
Find out how to get to and around our nine locations — floor plans, parking, public transit, accessibility services, and shuttle information.
Ways You Can Help
Being touched by illness affects us in different ways. Many people want to give back to the community and help others. At UHN, we welcome your contribution and offer different ways you can help so you can find one that suits you.
The Newsroom is the source for media looking for information about UHN or trying to connect with one of our experts for an interview. It’s also the place to find UHN media policies and catch up on our news stories, videos, media releases, podcasts and more.
Toronto (Dec. 4, 2006) - The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation is pleased to announce the top prize winners in The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Cash, Cars & Condos Lottery 2006. All 40,701 prize draws have now been completed.
Proceeds will be directed to critical cancer research programs at Princess Margaret Hospital benefiting cancer patients throughout Ontario.
All 40,701 prize winners will be listed in next Thursday's& edition (December 14th) of the Toronto Star and on the lottery website at www.princessmargaretlotto.com. All winners will be contacted in writing by the professional services firm of BearingPoint as to what they have won and how to claim their prize.
The winners of the Top Ten Valued Grand Prizes in The Princess Margaret Hospital Foundation Cash, Cars & Condos Lottery 2006 are:
1) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: ANTONIA PAPAS, WOODBRIDGE, Ticket #058663
2) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: BELTA FREITAS, MISSISSAUGA, Ticket #083429
3) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: ANNE PEEVER, KIRKLAND LAKE, Ticket #155437
4) $1 MILLION CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: HOPELYN SPENCE, BRAMPTON,Ticket#164689
5) LUXURY WATERVIEW PENTHOUSE CONDO, 2007 PORSCHE CAYMAN S & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: GLEN RICHARDS, CALEDON, Ticket #004941
6) LUXURY FULLY FURNISHED BLUE MOUNTAIN RESORT CONDO, ALL-NEW 2007 MERCEDES-BENZ GL450 & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: WAYNE STOCKS, OAKVILLE, Ticket #206552
7) CHIC DOWNTOWN CONDO, ALL-NEW 2006 BMW M Coupe & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: JOE IANNOTTA, NORTH YORK, Ticket #186491
8) 2006 FORD GT, LUXURY DAYTONA BEACH VACATION & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: KENNETH KING, BRAMPTON, Ticket #197699
9) 2007 MASERATI QUATTROPORTE GT, LUXURY ITALIAN VACATION & $20,000 CASH GRAND PRIZEWINNER: DONALD PAYNE, NEWBURY Ticket #198039
10) 2007 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLHRCI ROADKING CLASSIC & 2007 HARLEY-DAVIDSON FLSTNI SOFTAIL & $20,000 CASHWINNER: KARENA PHIDD, TORONTO, Ticket #064588
** ATTENTION: Assignment Editor:
The 10 Grand Prize winners will be gathered today at 2:30pm, (December 5th, 2006) at Princess Margaret Hospital (610 University Ave), in the Main Atrium (Ground floor) to be presented with their letter of congratulations and instructions regarding claiming their prize. Needless to say, the winners have been shocked, ecstatic, joyous, and in varying states of excitement and disbelief - a very exciting opportunity to meet today's luckiest people. All media are invited.
Phone: 416 340 4636