Outside of GTA and Out-of-Province - Offer of Assistance

University Health Network (UHN) is accepting offers from designated healthcare professionals offering their services on a temporary basis to help us get through Wave 3 of the COVID pandemic. We have heard from many individuals that have had connections or have always wanted to be part of UHN that would like to be considered to come help us in our time of need!

We are looking for Registered Nurses, Registered Practical Nurses, Respiratory Therapists, Physiotherapists, Occupational Therapists and Social Workers. (Note: Out-of-Province or those who have expired CNO license, RNs and RPNs need to apply for an Emergency Assignment Class designation, prior to being able to work at UHN, FAQs for Emergency Assignment Class. There is no cost to apply for this designation.) If you are coming from outside of Ontario and you are a Nurse Practitioner, the Emergency Assignment Class designation will only allow you to practice as a Registered Nurse within Ontario and UHN.

Individuals who are from outside the GTA or province performing bargaining unit work will join ONA/CUPE accordingly.

If you feel you can offer your skills to assist us, we are in need of support at Toronto General and Toronto Western in our Intensive Care Units, General Internal Medicine, Emergency Departments and COVID Units.  

What we can offer

Health Professional Submission 
For further assistance
Email: Giovanna Cumming
For assistance with accommodations - ONLY
Email: Justin Young