Call 911 if you have chest pain, tightness, or shortness of breath, OR, if you have a painful headache you can't treat with medication.
Who do I call if I experience complications?
- Have chest pain, tightness, or shortness of breath.
- Have "the worst headache of your life" that does not go away by taking pain medication.
- Your incision is red, warm to the touch or has discharge or a bad smelling odour.
- You have a fever (a temperature of 38°Celsius or higher for 2 days).
- You have pain that is not relieved by your pain medication.
- You have a sharp pain or tenderness in the back of your calf or numbness and tingling to your foot.