You Are Not Alone
Over 22,000 Canadians a year are diagnosed with blood cancers
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada (LLSC) has been helping people affected by blood cancers since 1955.
There are 137 types of blood cancers including:
- non-Hodgkin lymphoma
- chronic lymphocytic leukemia
- acute myeloid leukemia
- acute lymphoblastic leukemia
- multiple myeloma
Take advantage of the services provided by the LLSC at no cost to you or your family:
- Connect with an Information Specialist who can assist you throughout your cancer treatment with:
- Accurate, up-to-date disease and treatment information
- Information about clinical trial opportunities
- Access to a nutritionist
- Talk with survivors and families who have experienced your type of blood cancer and understand what you are going through
- Access a wide range educational resources to help you understand and manage your type of blood cancer
We Are Here to Help
Information, Understanding and Support are a Phone Call Away
A blood cancer diagnosis can have many challenges for you and your family.
The Leukemia and Lymphoma Society of Canada has services to support patients and their families every step of the way: from diagnosis to recovery and beyond.
Our mission is to find a cure for blood cancers and improve the quality of life of patients and their families.
Reach out to the Ontario LLSC office for more information about the services listed at:
Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada website [opens in new window]