Who is eligible?
- Individuals in a clinical fellowship program (post Royal College or equivalent) at the University Health Network for the 2020-2021 academic year
- Fellowship must have an oncology focus, with a demonstrated connection to the cancer program at the University Health Network
- Must be able to commit to attending all program dates. See Program Schedule »
Sessions will be delivered online. Topics will be focused on the following core themes:
- Global Cancer Control - Challenges and Opportunities
- Cancer Policy and the Health System
- Economics and Financing of Cancer Care
- Research and Innovation in Cancer
- Cancer Leadership - Local and Global Perspectives
Each session will consist of a didactic component delivered by content experts followed by an interactive session and/or 'fireside chat' with a leader whose work or experiences resonate with the session's theme, to provide a real world example around which to discuss the session's theme.
Local and international faculty will be drawn from the oncology, global health and business communities.