Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is dedicated to fostering the next generation of Leaders in Cancer Care. Young Leaders is sponsored by Princess Margaret executive Dr. Keith Stewart, Vice President, Cancer and Director of the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre.
The program is nomination-based and is open to those:
- In formal leadership roles, or those in informal leadership roles responsible for leading significant projects
- Who are staff at Princess Margaret Cancer Centre
- Who are 40 and under
Members do not have to graduate the program after 40 years of age. Members elect to graduate when they feel they are ready.
This blended-learning course consists of two 2-hour evening intensive sessions, as well as eLearning modules on critical topics.
Supporting content is offered by way of structured self-directed modules, aligned readings, and resources.
Those who engage in the requirements below will receive a certificate of completion:
- Register and attend 1 of 3 evening intensive sessions
- Complete 3 of 7 eLearning modules and accompanying evaluation surveys
- Complete all requirements within one calendar year
See the program schedule »