- Thank you to everyone who visited our booth at the IUPESM 2015 World Congress in Toronto June 7-12.
- Congratulations to the winner of our Pebble Watch draw!
Dr. Chris Thomas, Nova Scotia, Canada, who correctly answered our skill testing question.
Click here to find out what it was.
- Explore the newly developed
AEP Online website and access e-learning modules for
- Check out new posts on the
AEP YouTube channel; and
subscribe today! Look forward to monthly updates including:
- Course Teasers
- Patient Education Video Series
- And MORE!
2015/2016 Course Dates
NEW COURSE: Treating Oligometastases Education Course – November 2015
Details to be announced soon!
Accelerator Technology Education Course - February 2016
Early-bird Deadline: January 15, 2016
Accelerated Education Program
The Radiation Medicine Program (RMP) at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is making major contributions to the radiation medicine community by accelerating the mobilization and translation of knowledge into practice. With a large cadre of expert professionals, educators and researchers, the Radiation Medicine Program is uniquely positioned to accomplish this goal. The Accelerated Education Program (AEP) was initiated in 2005 to develop programs to disseminate innovative research and practical knowledge generated in RMP, and to explore educational methodologies to facilitate this. AEP is delivered in partnership with the
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto.
The Accelerated Education Program is
putting innovation to work through educational programs dedicated to promoting essential aspects of clinical care. Participants in our AEP Education Courses will:
- Learn from the team of expert clinicians with over 10 years of experience with IGRT implementation and insight into building a strong quality program and culture
- Enjoy the intimate learning environment that ensures a low participant to faculty ratio.
- Benefit from the goal-oriented curriculum using real life clinical examples and a variety of interactive, hands-on experiences.
- Connect with the interprofessional team sharing their stories from the front lines of clinical implementation and care.
- Take advantage of the ample scheduled time for discussion and social activities that encourage informal conversation amongst participants and faculty