- Explore the newly developed
AEP Online website and access e-learning modules for
- Check out new posts on the
AEP YouTube channel; and
subscribe today! Look forward to monthly updates including:
- Course Teasers
- Patient Education Video Series
- And MORE!
2014 - 2015 Course Dates
Quality & Safety in Radiation Therapy Course - May 20-21, 2015 Early-bird Deadline: April 8, 2015NEW TRAINEE PRICING: $350 for 2-day course. Click on Course for more details.
The AEP offers a
discount to all registrations completed four weeks or more prior to a course start date. Please
if you have any questions.
ALUMNI DISCOUNT! The AEP offers a
20% discount to all University of Toronto Department of Radiation Oncology Alumni. Please
contact us if you have any questions.
Accelerated Education Program
The Radiation Medicine Program (RMP) at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is making major contributions to the radiation medicine community by accelerating the mobilization and translation of knowledge into practice. With a large cadre of expert professionals, educators and researchers, the Radiation Medicine Program is uniquely positioned to accomplish this goal. The Accelerated Education Program (AEP) was initiated in 2005 to develop programs to disseminate innovative research and practical knowledge generated in RMP, and to explore educational methodologies to facilitate this. AEP is delivered in partnership with the
Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto.
The Accelerated Education Program is
putting innovation to work through educational programs dedicated to promoting essential aspects of clinical care. Participants in our AEP Education Courses will:
- Learn from the team of expert clinicians with over 10 years of experience with IGRT implementation and insight into building a strong quality program and culture
- Enjoy the intimate learning environment that ensures a low participant to faculty ratio.
- Benefit from the goal-oriented curriculum using real life clinical examples and a variety of interactive, hands-on experiences.
- Connect with the interprofessional team sharing their stories from the front lines of clinical implementation and care.
- Take advantage of the ample scheduled time for discussion and social activities that encourage informal conversation amongst participants and faculty
The AEP creates learning environments that are engaging, creative and interactive. The focus is on interprofessional activities that enhance team work and collaboration. The goal of the program is to deliver timely, relevant and excellent programming of interest to all radiation medicine professionals.
AEP Course Offerings