AEP is on LinkedIn! Visit our company page and click follow!
- Check out new posts on the
AEP YouTube channel; and
subscribe today! Look forward to monthly updates including:
- Course Teasers
- Patient Education Video Series
- And MORE!
2016/2017 Course Dates
Stereotactic Radiotherapy & Metastases: Oligomets & Beyond - December 5-6, 2016
Early-bird Deadline: November 1, 2016
Accelerator Technology Education Course - February 28 - March 3, 2017
Early-bird Deadline: January 20, 2017
Liver SBRT IGRT Education Course - April 20-22, 2017
Early-bird Deadline: March 17, 2017
Accelerated Education Program
The Radiation Medicine Program (RMP) at the Princess Margaret Cancer Centre is making major contributions to the radiation medicine community by accelerating the mobilization and translation of knowledge into practice. With a large cadre of expert professionals, educators and researchers, the Radiation Medicine Program is uniquely positioned to accomplish this goal. The Accelerated Education Program (AEP) for radiation medicine at the Princess Margaret was initiated in 2005 to develop Continuing Medical Education (CME) programs to disseminate innovative research and practical knowledge using state of the art educational methodologies to facilitate this. AEP at the Princess Margaret is delivered in partnership with the Department of Radiation Oncology, University of Toronto.
The Accelerated Education Program (AEP) in Radiation Medicine at Princess Margaret is putting innovation to work through on-site and online Continuing Medical Education (CME) opportunities dedicated to promoting essential aspects of clinical care for radiation therapists, radiation oncologists, medical physicists, dosimetrists and other health care professional involved in the radiation therapy enterprise. The AEP at the Princess Margaret aims to be the premiere source for all of your radiotherapy professional development and continuing education needs. AEP Course participants will:
- Learn from the team of expert clinicians with over 10 years of experience with IGRT implementation and insight into building a strong quality program and culture
- Enjoy the intimate learning environment that ensures a low participant to faculty ratio.
- Benefit from the goal-oriented curriculum using real life clinical examples and a variety of interactive, hands-on experiences.
- Connect with the interprofessional team sharing their stories from the front lines of clinical implementation and care.
- Take advantage of the ample scheduled time for discussion and social activities that encourage informal conversation amongst participants and faculty